Go Back  DoItYourself.com Community Forums > Interior Improvement Center > Designing Kitchens and Bathrooms
Reload this Page >

gap between range & countertop...need help please!

gap between range & countertop...need help please!

Old 06-26-05, 06:46 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Question gap between range & countertop...need help please!

I am replacing my free standing range that is almond and black, with a new all black free standing range. At present, I am using some "t" shaped molded plastic strips on the sides of the range to cover the gap to keep crumbs and grease from falling to the floor while I am cooking, but now I need to find some new ones that are black. I bought the old ones years ago at the local flea market. Does anyone know where I can find these, or something similar that will close this gap, at an online type store? Also, do you know what the proper name is for these for these strips?

I have just spent the whole afternoon trying to find some. Any help that you can give me is so gratefully appreciated!

Old 06-26-05, 07:06 PM
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,093
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Someplace to start;http://www.improvementscatalog.com/h...-Trim-Kit.html

Google search, counter trimm kit.
Old 06-30-05, 06:01 AM
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 61
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
I'd check out HD or somewhere similar. I wonder if some of those transition strips would be similar. I have the ones you're talking about but my Mom gave it to me.

check out this site, too:


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: