my remodel pics, and question

Old 08-09-05, 09:03 AM
signal15
Visiting Guest
my remodel pics, and question

http://www.signal15.com/gallery/kitchen

As you can see, I'm not quite done yet. Does anyone have suggestions for granite colors? Black Galaxy is my first choice, followed by honed absolute black, followed by Verde Gris.

Old 08-09-05, 09:54 AM
H
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
If you want to throw in some color with the black I would consider uba tuba.

Old 08-10-05, 03:09 AM
Sawdustguy
Visiting Guest
Uba Tuba has a green cast to it.

My mother has Black Galaxy in her Clear Coat Cherry kitchen and it looks great. It's pricy, but it looks nice.

Are you putting crown above your cabinets? What are your plans for the backside of the stove?

Old 08-11-05, 10:22 AM
signal15
Visiting Guest
I am worrying about the crown later, my main goal now is to get a functional kitchen, but yes, I think I am going to do some sort of crown, or possibly some uplights.

The back of the island has not been fabricated yet. I haven't decided exactly what I'm going to do with it yet, but I'm thinking a curved piece of decorative stainless (with tiny holes in it) in a slight curve around the back of the stove, and then birch on either side. I need to leave space behind the stove for the gas connection, so this seems like an interesting option. The island will not have a base around the bottom, which is why I got stainless feet for it.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: