Shower walls that hide imperfections

Old 10-28-05, 07:40 PM
R
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Shower walls that hide imperfections

We just purchased a Crane Versa Wall shower surround. It's a 5 piece wall surround, which I specifically chose to help deal with the fact the the corner walls are not perfect. The problem is that I cannot get the corner pieces to sit adequately on the walls at all. My bathroom walls are imperfect, but I didn't think they were THAT bad. I think part of the problem could be the surround itself. Can anyone suggest a good surround that would accomodate uneven walls? I prefer 60" tall surround to accomodate my insanely high shower head. Any suggestions welcome.

Old 10-30-05, 08:54 AM
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
rizzyid,

It sounds like your walls are out of plumb but depending in the wall surround you purchased, it should be adjustable for minor differences. If your's is worse, then a 3 pc surround should be bought. Unfortunately, you will have to cut this to fit - not fun but can be done. I prefer the 5 pc units as they can be adjusted and do look good.

I would consider a standard height surround as the benefit of a high shower head is a blessing. You don't need to have the walls higher than standard.

Hope this helps!

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: