Obscuring a bathroom window

Old 01-16-06, 03:17 PM
Oregonian
Visiting Guest
Obscuring a bathroom window

Hi all-
After remodeling my bathroom and installing an obscurred window, I think I want a little more 'obscurance'---you still get an eyefull.

Are there any film products out there that I can have custom sized for my window? Some sort of sticky film that will decrease the 'visibility' more.

Anyone had any experience with this?
Thanks

Old 01-16-06, 04:26 PM
IHI
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
My mom used some frosted tact paper I think it was called on her bathroom window in her new home. Think she just picked it up at wally world, but it's a self adhesived translucent paper....kinda like looking through wax paper.

Old 01-17-06, 10:22 AM
Oregonian
Visiting Guest
Sweetness--thanks

Old 01-20-06, 08:14 AM
E
My Parents added a large master suite to there house a few years ago with a large window at the foot of the bed - nice enouhg but they quickly realized anyone in the neighbors back yard a direct view of them. So they got the do-it-yourslef window tint.

Old 01-27-06, 06:48 AM
J
I had the same issue with a new basement bath we just created. The windows are small and close to the ceiling. My aunt suggested putting glass vases on the ledge. It looks great!! Enough to obscure the view but still let in light. And best of all I didn't have to I make draperies!

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: