Help Need Bathroom Vanities

Old 11-10-06, 07:53 AM
B
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Help Need Bathroom Vanities

My current home sold too quickly now I need to get in my new remodeled home within 3 weeks.

Without vanities I can't do granite or the final plumbing. So need bathroom vanities pronto. I can go to Home Depot/Lowes and get off the shelf vanities but they look yuck. Their special order vanities are 4+ weeks to get in.

I can buy cool furniture vanities at places like restoration hardware but they are $2K.

My main bath has an L shape so have to go with real cabinets in that one room.

I am in Atlanta . . . any suggestions where to go that I can buy cabinets and walk out the door with them? Used to be able to do that with Howdens Millworks but they closed down.

Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-06, 06:26 AM
W
Received 17 Votes on 16 Posts
Vanities

Special order and get what you want. You probably will have to wait on the counter tops anyway.

Old 02-05-09, 10:05 PM
T
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Unless you buy stock cabinets, you are looking at 3-4 weeks out. That's reality. If in a hurry, then you will have to settle for in-stock cabinets. These tend to be those that appeal to the rushy/ready and economically conservative folks. If you want higher end and special order, then you will have to bite the bullet.

Old 02-06-09, 08:50 AM
Received 2 Votes on 2 Posts
Do you have time to make one? I know it sounds crazy, but I saw an awesome vanity. It mounts to your wall!! It was in this months issue of handy magazine. The website is handymanclub.com. I did search for it on there but couldn't find anything about it. I have the magazine and it does not look to complicated.

GOOD LUCK!!