Corner sink base cabinets.

Old 12-22-06, 12:11 PM
O
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Corner sink base cabinets.

Hi new here. We are renovating our old farm house and changing rooms as we go. I am looking for plans for a corner sink base cabnet.

Thanks in advance!

Rick and Beth

Old 12-22-06, 03:00 PM
T
Received 2 Upvotes on 2 Posts
Many manufacturers offer just a diagonal base front (false front) with no cabinet and there is simply a void behind the door where floor is exposed. These may come 36-42-48".

You may find the following helpful if building a diagonal sink cabinet:

http://www.woodweb.com/knowledge_base/Inset_Corner_Sink_Cabinet.html

Old 12-22-06, 04:21 PM
J
Not sure what you are looking for. Most diagonal corner sink bases are actually only a front connected to the cabinets on either side. You then have to add a floor. There are factory corner sink bases, but they can get pricey. As I said, depends on what you want.

Old 12-23-06, 04:36 AM
O
I need a stand alone corner sink base, the back side should be about 36" along each wall. I want to build it myself. What I have seen (been told no one here has em in stock) is cheaply made or very expensive.

Thanks

Rick

Old 12-23-06, 08:00 AM
T
Received 2 Upvotes on 2 Posts
You can build or purchase a diagonal sink base face front and door. You will need to build a box that comes out of the corner in each direction 36" and attach 24" deep sides to which adjacent cabinets will attach. Building in a cabinet bottom is optional. There are diagnonal corner sinks available.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: