Jacuzzi Spa Shower

Old 01-25-07, 04:42 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Jacuzzi Spa Shower

I'm planning on building my new home this spring when everything thaws a bit.. been looking at the Jacuzzi Spa Showers (car wash).. anyway, they look huge, and from what I see, you put them in place and build your house around it.. has anyone any experience with these? how well do they work, etc.. would hate to put this thing in and find out they really don't work as good as they look?.. any info or comments.. thanks.. in particular the AWS 10 or AWS 27, but always taking recommendations..

Old 01-27-07, 07:46 AM
S
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Personally, I think you could create as nice a shower experience with off the shelf components as you could by buying a packaged unit like this, and spend a fraction of the cost.

The problem with all these types of luxury bath products that I've seen most commonly (as a professional) is that people use them a lot less than they think they will. The jets and motors have a limited warranty, and by the time people use them enough to see if there is a problem, the warranty has expired.

If you get one of these, use the heck out of it for the first year. If something is going to fail, it will do so in the first year.

Also, the more bits and bobs something has, the more opportunity it has to fail. KISS is my rule...

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: