Planning to remodel bathroom...Help

Old 02-03-07, 05:32 PM
M
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Planning to remodel bathroom...Help

Hello, I am planning on remodeling our bathroom. I'd like to keep the cost down but...
My husband would like to tile the floor not a bad thing I'm just wondering how to match floor tile to the existing tile around the shower/tub, Color is plan beige. I'd love to do the more decorative tiling around the tub/shower and floor's but not sure husband is up to this big of a job either. Plus I'm not a big help with the work due to back problems so I can't do heavy lifting or last for more than a few minutes (10-15) at a time working, so he'd be on his own for most of the work. The bathroom is very small but if you've never done this type of work it can be a pain in the neck if your overwhelmed, this is why I'm asking what tile would look good with our existing tile.
Or if we have the tile done what would I except to pay for labor tiling around tub and floor, floor is only about 8 foot long and 4 foot wide.

Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-07, 04:58 AM
J
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Tile work is not for people with bad backs!!!!!!!! The sink and toilet will have to come out, and the old tile should probably come up, which is a lot of work, but usually results in a better job. As to colors, neutral or earth tone colors are often easier to match or compliment, with tile it is all about personal choices.