Toilet plunger storage

Old 02-09-07, 12:28 PM
H
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Toilet plunger storage

I'm the inventor of a new product called Hy-dit. I've been working on it since Feb. 2001, and recently receive a US patent. Before I tell you what it is, I would like you to think about bathrooms. What is the most distasteful thing we have in them, and remember theyre everywhere? Our society has come to accept this disgusting item on the floor next to toilets everywhere. Have you thought of it yet? Once I tell you what it is you too will see them, and for that I apologize. Youve seen them at you friends homes, at your office, at restaurants, and retail stores and the sad thing is they are needed now more then ever before. Its the toilet plunger. Never before has there been a sanitary storage cabinet that recesses flush into any wall. The Hy-dit holds the toilet plunger and the toilet brush in its own little cabinet in the wall next to the toilet where its needed. This may sound like a simple invention, but its a fact that for the last 100 years since the modern toilet was introduced, there has never been a place for this trusted sidekick known as the plunger. Weve all had embarrassing moments that if the Hy-dit were available our private moment would have remained private. I feel it is my obligation to work as hard as I can to rid our bathrooms of this filthy but necessary bath accessory and put it where it belongs forever. Maybe along the way I can save people the embarrassment of involving other people in a situation that can be resolved by the individual themselves. Whether or not this goes anywhere beyond you, I have achieved one thing. You will start seeing toilet plungers everywhere, one down millions to go.

Old 02-09-07, 02:04 PM
K
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Righteous revolutionary.

http://www.forestpirate.net/pictures/Radio/index7.html

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: