Shenandoah American Woodmark Cabinets

Old 06-02-07, 12:20 PM
B
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Shenandoah American Woodmark Cabinets

My husband and I are considering purchasing Shenandoah (American Woodmark) Cabinets at Lowes but the only reviews I can find about them online are really negative. Does anyone have any direct insight or experience with this brand of cabinets? Please help us benefit from your past experiences! Thanks!

Old 06-02-07, 12:36 PM
T
Upvotes: 0
Received 2 Upvotes on 2 Posts
When shopping for cabinets, compare apples to apples. Construction? All wood or particleboard? Drawer glides? Under or side mounted? 100 lb weight? Drawer boxes? All wood & dove-tailed? Hinges? Concealed? Construction warranty? Life-time? Finish warranty? Remember that warranties are only as good as the dealer that stands behind them.

Another consideration is the customer service provided by a kitchen dealer. Kitchens are a major investment in the home. You want to work with a dealer that makes you feel comfortable and that will hold your hand through the entire process and take care of any problems should they occur. Sometimes kitchen designers make mistakes, cabinets can come in damaged, etc.

You want to buy the best that your budget will allow. Shop around and compare apples to apples.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: