Need advise on cleaning floors.

Old 07-05-07, 04:14 AM
Y
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need advise on cleaning floors.

I bought a new house and being I have dogs, I have no rugs. About 50% of the house is tile.

My problems is, I don't know how to mop. Because I mop the floor and after it drys, it seems that the soles on my shoes are sticking to the floor. Actually the floor isn't sticky, it just sounds like it is when I walk around.

What am I doing wrong? I tried just about every kind of cleaner, I put a little of the cleaner in the mop water and a lot, but no matter what I do I still get the same results. The floor will dry and look nice and shiney and clean. Then I'll walk on it and all my shoes make the same sound on the floor.

Need advise

Old 07-05-07, 04:21 AM
S
Sound? Do you mean that squeaky clean sound? Have you checked the shoes? Perhaps the problem lies with them and not the floor.

Old 07-05-07, 04:35 AM
Y
At first I thought it was my shoes but i don't think it is them. I tried different types of shoes the floor make the same sound with all of them. Like I said it's making a sound like the floor is sticky. But when I touch the floor it doesn't seem to be sticky.
I don't know, I was thinking maybe it was soap build-up or something like that.
I was just wondering if someone else had the same problem, and maybe fixed the probelm with a certain type of fllor cleaner.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: