frustrated!!!!

Old 02-10-08, 07:44 PM
C
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Angry frustrated!!!!

Does anyone know of a cabinet maker that make a lazy susan
that measures 18" front to back. Home Depoit has 2 of them-1 one in their unfinished product with is not pleasing to me and the other is in their American Classic product. Both of these will fit in the tiny tiny area I have BUT the remainder of the cabinets can only be 18" wide also and you cannot decrease the size of the cabinet in American Classic.
So I am looking for a company that makes a lazy susan that
measures 18" front to back and has the capibility to cut it down to 18" for the other cabinets. I am only looking for what my contracter says will work. I know nothing about this but after talking to 2 HD and one Lowes I am beginning to think if you need something "out of the box" they are very limited and not willing to help. They don;t even know what products they have in stock themselves.
Yes, after discussing this for 2 days with people I am frustrated and need to get back to work to get my mind off this.
ClaudiaJ

Old 02-11-08, 04:58 AM
J
Most custom cabinet makers can do whatever you request, at a cost. I am assuming you are talking about a base cabinet??? If yes, a lazy susan that small would be a big waste of space. And space is something you don't seem to have in abundant supply. There are clever rotating types of shelves that better utilize a small space.

Old 02-11-08, 02:17 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
I'm sure you realize that any rotating shelve restricted to a cabinet that size would only provide shelf space that would be about equal to a dinner plate. About 9 to 12 inches in diameter.

Old 02-12-08, 12:04 PM
W
Received 27 Votes on 25 Posts
Lazy Susan

Is this for a corner cabinet?

If for a regular cabinet, consider a roll-out unit. Much better use of space.

Old 02-12-08, 01:14 PM
S
Received 1 Vote on 1 Post
Lazy susan's are a notorious waste of space. You basically turn square or rectangle storage into smaller round storage.

Old 02-13-08, 01:25 PM
If you go to a kitchen cabinet store who do drawings for kitchens they could help or you could look through their cabinet order books like for merillat or craft made. the book shows all the sizes and styles and gadgets for their base units.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: