Tecsun Toilet - should I?

Old 12-16-08, 02:21 PM
B
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Tecsun Toilet - should I?

Hi,
Does anyone know anything about this toilet?

I found this nice looking one peice toilet at Lowe's for only $145, but I see no rating for it. Because my apartment is on the lowest floor I need good flush capacity. The specs say that this toilet has a quite commercial grade flushing performance, fast flush 3" wide flush valve, 2 1/8" fully glazed passage way, and siphon jet flushing action. I have no idea what any of this means but sounds goods. Also, I think this toilet is made in china because the brochure says it is of vitreous china siphonic. In googling their web page, I found that the company originally made bamboo floors and is now expanding into manufacturing plumbing.

Am I risking buying a toilet that may breakdown in the end? I hate cleaning toilet bowls and I really like the one peice, but I dont want to spend too much money on a toilet. Should I just get the better know American standard for the same price?

?

Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-08, 03:15 PM
J
A one piece toilet made in china for $145 with an unknown name, surely you jest. I would not even consider it!!!!!!

And unless you own the apartment, you can't replace the toilet anyhow.

Old 10-26-10, 10:09 AM
E
tecsun toilet

I've bought two of them - they are great performers - better than the /american standard they replaced.
(american standard made in nicaragua)

The flush is powerful - never a problem getting plugged up.