Go Back  DoItYourself.com Community Forums > Interior Improvement Center > Designing Kitchens and Bathrooms
Reload this Page >

Need to find very low profile kitchen drawer hardware

Need to find very low profile kitchen drawer hardware


Old 01-10-11, 10:43 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Need to find very low profile kitchen drawer hardware

We added hardware to our kitchen cabinets to add a nice touch to them, and it turns out that the drawers in two of the corners won't open all the way because the new hardware on the drawer next to it (sitting at 90 degrees) sticks out too far. Or rather, the drawers were built too close together. I want to replace the hardware I bought with something very low profile, rather than trimming off the sides of those drawers, or recessing the part into the drawer. Unfortunately, the hardware I'd need would have to have a 1/2" projection. Does anyone know where I can find a knob or pull (preferably knob, since we have a hole for a knob now) that is this shallow? I can't find one online or at Home Depot.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-11, 12:10 PM
ray2047's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 33,597
Received 13 Votes on 11 Posts
I have pulls on a desk that fold flat. Something like that might work.

If you could find something like this but with a full plate to hide the hole you deilled that might work.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: