Go Back  DoItYourself.com Community Forums > Interior Improvement Center > Designing Kitchens and Bathrooms
Reload this Page >

Doing a custom shower and Need advice BADLY! Please!

Old 02-06-11, 01:09 PM
B
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts

Hi All! I'm new to the forum. My wife and I purchased a story and a half house that was built in 1920. The only thing that is original in the house now would be the redone Maple hardwood floors. I mean the walls, plumbing, electric, you name it. I am having trouble figuring out what to do with the shower.

First, the drywall in the bathroom is the green/recommended style, walls and ceilings. However, I used the cement board for the three walls in the shower. I used floor leveler on the whole bathroom, because as you know nothing is straight and level in an old house.

So, what do I do if we want to make the shower water proof with tiling. I would place a picture of the shower in here but I'm not sure how to do that. Thank you so much for any help!

Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-11, 01:27 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 5 Votes on 5 Posts
Welcome to the forums! You can post pictures like this: http://forum.doityourself.com/electr...your-post.html

Old 02-06-11, 01:52 PM
B
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Thanks Chandler, I'll have to download it to one of the sites because I'm not seeing any kind of Embed Icon.