Online Kitchen Cabinets

Old 04-14-11, 06:35 AM
K
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Online Kitchen Cabinets

Can anyone recommend an Online Kitchen Cabinet Seller? Has anyone had experience ordering kitchen cabinets online? I am looking to redo my kitchen myself and am considering ordering the cabinets from an online wholesaler.

Thank you!
Kappadoce

Old 04-14-11, 06:27 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 9 Upvotes on 8 Posts
Whose measurements??? Not me.

Old 04-15-11, 04:51 AM
W
Received 63 Upvotes on 55 Posts
Cabinets

Buy some extra filler strips when you order the cabinets. Filler strips are like the duct tape of the cabinet business.

Old 04-20-11, 04:37 AM
D
I just finished replacing the kitchen cabinets in my house. we bought them online and got a good deal. make sure to order a sample door before ordering the cabinets.
we got ours from Cabinets Direct RTA Cabinets #1 Online Retailer of RTA Kitchen Cabinets & Furniture in the Country! and i assembled them. we lucked out and they were having a 40% off sale and had the color we were looking for.

Old 04-20-11, 11:06 AM
T
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Most of the online cabinet places have import cabinetry that is knocked down for shipping. Be sure you get a sample of some kind before ordering and triple check your measurements before ordering. Some of the import cabinets are not the best in fit and finish but if your budget is tight and you know how to properly install cabinets go fo it. Just be careful and don't expect too much for quality.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: