What type of Moen Valve is this

Old 04-16-12, 06:30 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 6
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
What type of Moen Valve is this

In the midst of a bathroom remodel and need to find new trim for an older Moen valve. Can any of you help ID this valve and any ideas what trim may still fit it?

Thanks in advance.


Last edited by bbell1; 04-16-12 at 06:30 PM. Reason: bad link
Old 04-18-12, 03:46 PM
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wilmington
Posts: 3,994
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
I am only aware of two valves that Moen makes. The pressure balanced shower version is the posi-temp, and that does not look like it. The standard faucet valves should work there. Take it out and go to a home or hardware store.
Old 04-18-12, 05:35 PM
lawrosa's Avatar
Super Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Galivants Ferry SC USA
Posts: 15,984
Received 79 Upvotes on 71 Posts
Remove that and install a new moentrol or posi temp moen. I prefer the moentrols.

That diverter is not to code. While the wall is open do yourself a favor and replace.

Mike NJ

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: