Ideas for bathroom remodel?

Old 10-13-14, 09:40 PM
S
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Ideas for bathroom remodel?

I am remodeling my second bath, it is a 8.5 by 5.5 feet room with just a shower. I am leaning towards this vanity:
Nero Stile 25.5" Modern Bathroom Vanity Set | Wayfair

It would be a little tight of a fit but doable for my space. I am just concerned with its being wood. Also I can't picture a backsplash that would look good with it.

I also want this style for my shower (below) however I wont have any shelves, just the small bench.

Any thoughts? I am VERY indecisive about this stuff. Thinking about possibly painting the vanity black as well. Most of my house is modern / black/silver/ brushed nickel / etc.

Attached Images  
Old 10-14-14, 04:53 AM
Received 649 Upvotes on 574 Posts
Gee, it's all a matter of personal choice. But I like the wood tone and the same tile as shower would look good as a back splash.

Old 10-14-14, 06:04 AM
Received 15 Upvotes on 13 Posts
Give us the dimensions of the shower area and the orientation of the toilet. Is it vanity then toilet with shower in the rear of the bath, or some other configuration. Also, measurement from the center of the toilet rough-in to the door. Is the doorway centered on the wall, or how much room from the door to the back wall?

Where do you propose the lower cabinet in the link be placed?

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: