Ragrolling Tips

Old 10-30-01, 07:18 AM
yvonne2
Visiting Guest
Question

Does anyone have any advise on how to quickly ragroll a small bathroom, is it difficult or complicated.

Thanx.

Old 10-30-01, 02:33 PM
T
Upvotes: 0
Received 2 Upvotes on 2 Posts
Ragrolling Tips

You'll have better succes making this post on the Paint Forum where those creative experts can give you great advice.

Old 10-31-01, 11:45 AM
yvonne2
Visiting Guest
Question Ragrolling

Thanks twelvepole for letting me know that I should have posted this in the paint section but,I'm completely new to this & dont know where it is or what to do next.

Thanx anyway, much appreciated you replying.

Old 10-31-01, 12:26 PM
T
Upvotes: 0
Received 2 Upvotes on 2 Posts
Finding the paint forum

Hello, Yvonne!

When you come to our site at http://www.doityourself.com, click Community Forums. You will be taken to a list of forums. Look up and down the list for lots of fun and informative topics where you can find lots of advice for household questions as well as put your own two cents worth of advice in. You have posted your ragrolling in "Baths," put if you look on the list of forum topics, you will see a forum called "Painting," and that's where you will find advice from folks who are very helpful. One of my favorite forums is "Cleaning," where Ms. Moppins, a professional cleaner, is our moderator.

Welcome aboard. I look forward to your posts on the forums. I have been intrigued with the name Yvonne since elementary school when a Yvonne in my class always made the "V" as big as the "Y" and drove the teacher crazy.

Best regards,

Old 11-01-01, 11:46 AM
yvonne2
Visiting Guest
Wink

Thanks twelvepole for putting me right on the forums, I shall look for the correct one now (silly me).
By the way you have a very interesting name too.

Regards, Yvonne.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: