Shower Head Fixture

Old 06-10-02, 05:36 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Shower Head Fixture

I've got a large standing shower in the master bedroom, that easily will shower 2 people at the same time I've been looking for a "double" fixture, something with 2 heads, one that extends out from the other. I'm sure I've seen something like this before, but I cannot find it anywhere. Can anybody help.
Old 06-10-02, 08:54 PM
Mike Swearingen's Avatar
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Northeastern NC On The Albemarle Sound
Posts: 10,701
Upvotes: 0
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post

Assuming that you have very good water pressure, you can go to a plumbing supply store and get 1/2" chrome-plated Ts, nipples, elbows and shower arms (6" to 10") to make a double-headed shower up.
Use 2-3 flat turns of teflon tape on all male threads (wrapped clockwise only as the thread faces you).
Good luck!

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: