Storm Window Tabs

Old 09-29-04, 10:56 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Storm Window Tabs

The 25+ year old storm windows on my house are fine, but they have these little plastic tabs that are all broken off. The tabs are clipped to spring-loaded pins that retract into the frame so you can raise and lower the window. The pins spring out into holes in the frame to hold the window open or shut.

My question is, does anyone make replacements for those plastic tabs? Thanks in advance for any leads!
Old 09-29-04, 01:30 PM
glasman2's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: washington
Posts: 200
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
most glass shops have or can order what you need
Old 10-14-04, 02:37 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Search " Prime Line " . They have some that you can get thru DIY here. I'm still trying to find some myself.

Oh yeah, there called corner keys and some have slides and pivots. Check the width and thickness of your old ones before ordering anything. Get extra's.

I've about decided to gather info and see about just building new ones myself. If they can make em, so can I.

Good luck on your quest.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: