Old 01-07-05, 06:33 AM
Don Eddy
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

I am refurbishing 70 steel frame windows and I am looking for Glazing compound in a caulk tub dose anyone know where I can find it?????????
Old 01-09-05, 06:07 AM
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Arlington, WA
Posts: 8,670
Upvotes: 0
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
Dap 33 -- you'll find it in 10.3 oz. tubes at any big box store or lumberyard. If you don't see it -- ASK!!

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: