locating product- Draft Stop

Old 01-28-05, 10:04 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
locating product- Draft Stop

There is a product suggested in one of the forums which i can't find anywhere-any idea where i might find it? (tried home depot, lowes, shop.com): "...there is product on the market called "draft stop" it is a removable caulking, it is clear and peels right off in the spring (or for tempory ventilation). it is inexpensive and doesn't damage the finish on the window frames."
I'm trying to deal w/cold from my sliding door in the winter.
from "DoItYourself.com Community Forums > Interior Home Improvement > Doors & Windows Our House is Way Too Cold "
Thank you,
Old 01-28-05, 10:18 AM
johnam's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: USA
Posts: 1,865
Received 12 Upvotes on 11 Posts
Dap makes a product...check it out here: http://www.dap.com/retail/retail_det...3&prodhdrid=20
Old 01-28-05, 11:12 AM
XSleeper's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 26,400
Received 1,744 Upvotes on 1,568 Posts
Here is the product you are referring to: http://www.lepageproducts.com/produc...id=70&plid=338

In reply to where to find Draft Stop, see: http://www.lepageproducts.com/where.asp

One of the locations it lists is Home Depot, but perhaps this is a regional product that is only available in certain locations.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: