Curtain Rod Ends

Old 03-27-06, 09:03 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: usa
Posts: 10
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Curtain Rod Ends

When we moved into the house, we took down and stored the window treatments that were up. They look like generic 2.5" wide metal curtain rods, with a brand name of Graber. It's the kind that you would buy at Home Depot, etc.

We're now switching back to window treatments that use them. I have the metal rod, and the plastic right angle piece. But I can't find the piece that goes into the wall. I remember that it's metal, with a place to screw it into the wall and a part that sticks out with slots so you can adjust the depth of the window treatment.

They look roughly like this (these aren't mine, but I can't find any other examples on the web):

Does anyone have any idea where I can get these pieces? I'd prefer not to have to pay $10+ each to buy new rods.

Thanks for your help.
Old 03-28-06, 04:33 PM
chandler's Avatar
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 36,607
Upvotes: 0
Received 10 Upvotes on 9 Posts
Steve: Most hardware and big box stores carry the curtain rod parts in the curtain (of course) section. If that fails you can probably find comparable rods or parts at thrift stores. Good luck with the search.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: