What's type of hinge is this (name)?


Old 09-12-06, 07:25 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 87
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
What's type of hinge is this (name)?

I want to build my own windows for my son's tree house. I think this hardware would work well. Can someone tell me the technical name so I know what to ask for? I'm not sure this link will work, otherwise I suppose you can cut and paste...


Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-06, 08:59 AM
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: St. Louis Missouri
Posts: 247
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
What you have pictured is a casement window (at least that's what it's called in the states). There is a similar bracket at the top of the window (without the cranking mechanism).
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: