Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

mini blind insert

Doug G's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1

10-01-11, 02:13 PM   #1  
mini blind insert

Have a Stanley door 36x80 full glass, where can I find a mini blind insert that will
replace the glass insert.

Sponsored Links
Gunguy45's Avatar
Super Moderator

Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 20,667

10-01-11, 02:35 PM   #2  
Most any door shop or Box store that sells doors will be able to order one that will fit. Measure inside and outside of frame height and width, actual visible glass, and type of attachment (normally screws through inside frame to outside frame).

Stanley was purchased about 6 yrs ago by Masonite, so any places that sells Masonite brand entry doors should be able to fix you up easily.

"I sometimes wonder how some people ever made it to adulthood..."

Search this Thread