Window Sash pulls

Old 10-27-11, 08:22 PM
Window Sash pulls

We have some decent wood windows that were installed back in 96 with the addition the previous owner undertook. One issue, the windows are smooth, no groove for lifting or shutting.

We don't want your standard looking wire sash pulls. I would like something that sort of matches the lower level ones that are flat. I know no pictures how can you help!?

More looking for some suggestions for sites for window hardware that I haven't seen come accross on google. Even a smaller local shop near you that may have a website that does not return high on a google search for window hardware or window sash pulls etc...Thanks in advance.

Oh and these are some off brand (Not Pella et al) that I can find no markings or info. I think perhaps I may have found a bill of lading that may have referred to them as maybe an owens corning product???? Could this be possible? I mean it was nearly 15 years ago so anything is possible.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-11, 06:07 AM
Old 10-30-11, 02:03 PM
I do appreciate the link. I've seen most of these and I'm just not liking the "finger" ones. Don't look like they would offer a good spot to close the windows. The flush recessed may work but I'm not undertaking the routing of the windows :-) Again, thanks for this link. What I'm looking for is probably standard on most new windows but they just don't sell them as after market!!! Drats. I guess I'll keep searching the net! Or try one pair of the finger type :-) Thanks again!