Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Wrought iron and Brass - news, style..etc

Non-US

03-01-12, 10:09 AM   #1  
Wrought iron and Brass - news, style..etc

Does anyone know where i can find some news or articles about wrought iron and brass?
About railing, chandelier, gates, fence .. etc. I am interested in old style. eldstil.com/lucrari/ Products as found on this site.

I'm interested about chandeliers style, Byzantine, classical, Gothic, Dutch, medieval, neoclassical, Romanian, rustic ...
Anyone knows where i can find information like that?

Thx

LE: I posted wrong, I apologize. If a moderator could move it.

Sponsored Links
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation

GA

03-01-12, 03:15 PM   #2  
Welcome to the forums! Linking to another site is generally frowned upon in the forums. If you want the information, you can do a search using our search tools. Googling is another way to gain information. The site is monitored, so do your searches and let us know if we can help.

Non-US

03-01-12, 04:19 PM   #3  
I searched, but is not what i want.
Articles about cleaning brass are good, but I looking to find more about styles of chandelier, railing, gates. Depending on years...
I know something about styles of chandelier, but found nothing more. Nothing on google, nothing on DIY, I tried even in other countries.

Thanks anyway.

Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation

GA

03-01-12, 05:16 PM   #4  
If you read through the forums, it is more leaning toward helping people perform projects than it is recommending products that we don't control. I believe you are looking for antiquities and information more than how to do something. Sorry you haven't found anything on our forums that will help in your search.

Search this Thread