Clips to hold muntins...

Old 02-20-01, 11:21 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

Hi, I have been looking everywhere for these little plastic clips to hold the wooden muntins I have in my windows. I can't find them anywhere. Part of it goes into a drilled hole in the window frame and the other part is to hold the divider in place. They probably cost about ten cents each, but I can't seem to find them and don't know what they are called. Can anyone help?
Old 02-20-01, 08:20 PM
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 589
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Hi Flo,
It could be tough to locate as they might be manufacturer specific. If you could find a name on the window, you might have better luck. HD has a whole section in the Hardware Department of different things in pull out trays so you might try their. The truth is the plastic seems to break easily and I have seen many a homeowner convert to Velcro as velcro will hold them in place and allow easy removal for cleaning.
Old 02-21-01, 08:18 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Thanks. I have tried several hardware stores including HD to no avail. Someone at HD told me to find out the manufacturer of the window, but we bought our house from a previous owner and I can't find the brand etched on the window where it is supposed to be. I really don't want to change over to Velcro right now, although I may have to. Thanks!

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: