Weathershield Vision 2000 windows

Old 02-22-01, 10:52 AM
Visiting Guest
Question

Has anyone had any experience with these windows, good or bad? I am looking to have them in our homw being built this spring.
Thanks
Keegan

Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-01, 05:00 PM
L
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Keegan, I've never heard of this particular brand of windows. That doesn't mean much -- there are probably a hundred or so brands out there I have never heard of. Tell us more about them. Are they a vinyl, a clad-framed, or an aluminum framed window? What sort of upgrades do they offer? Low-E glass? Argon? Before you invest several thousand dollars in the windows of your new home, do a little shopping. I'm pretty sure you didn't buy the first car you saw, and most of us didn't marry the first girl we kissed! Go a little deeper into this forum and read my responses to a couple of threads. First is "windows", started by 'mis'. The other is "Alside Windows", started by 'dgbrune23'.

Old 02-26-01, 02:46 PM
Visiting Guest
Smile

The windows are vinyl, with low-E glass. These are what were recommended from the builder, I was just wondering if anyone had experiences with these. They ae double sliders also. Any help appreciated.

Old 02-26-01, 07:45 PM
L
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Vinyl windows with Low-E glass. EVERYBODY has those! Read the 2 threads I mentioned in my previous response. Compare them with brands like Milgard, EPI, (a couple of middle grade windows) and Anderson and Marvin (a couple of high-end windows).