Weather seal?


Old 12-06-14, 09:31 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 3
Weather seal?

Can anyone tell me what this is?

The door is from inside to a screen porch. Looks like a grooved rubber weather seal, but I haven't been able to find anything at the big stores or online with the same style of grooves. Not attached with any adhesive or nails.

Door is old...original hardwood with french panes.

Name:  photo 2.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  31.9 KB
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-14, 12:31 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 4,297
Hard to tell what it is with that close up.
Never seen one the bottom of the door like that.
Looks like the type of sealed used on steel door jambs.
It just pulls straight out and is held in place by what looks like a bees stinger.
Any Lowes Or HD would have it.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes