Inside Windows...Quiet Windows?

Old 03-31-01, 06:55 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
I was told about Quiet Window (apparently the brand name)-- a window that is installed inside, leaving the existing exterior window intact. This "Quiet Window" would be locked within the window opening and flush with the inside wall -- in effect an other layer of window. I would like to be able to get in touch with the company (near Los Angeles) which manufactures those windows with a never-heard-before STC-41. Thank you, Henri Jourdain
Old 04-03-01, 04:38 AM
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Arlington, WA
Posts: 8,670
Upvotes: 0
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
Check with a local glass shop. They may be able to help you out.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: