looking for this type of door seal?


Old 10-18-15, 08:52 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: May 2008
Location: usa
Posts: 5
looking for this type of door seal?

Need to replace my door seals ont he bottom of my exterior doors. See photos below. I have looked at Home Depot and lowes to no avail? anythoughts on where I can find these? what shoud I be calling this item/style so i might track it down?

Name:  doorbottom-1.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  23.1 KB

Name:  doorbottom-2.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  35.6 KB

Name:  doorbottom-3.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  30.9 KB
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-15, 11:03 PM
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 4,185
Any Lowe's Home Depot, local building supply I've been to should have it.
If it's ripping off the rubber seals at the bottom it's because the door was not cut at the bottom short enough.
Shop M-D Building Products 2.375-in x 3-ft Brown Aluminum Door Weatherstrip at Lowes.com
Old 10-19-15, 05:44 AM
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 6,389

Google "door sweep".........................................
Old 10-19-15, 08:09 AM
Join Date: May 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 3,138
If you know the brand of the door, you may be able to get just the rubber part from the manufacturer. Otherwise, you'll probably have to replace the whole sweep assembly, as others have said.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes