Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Pella Casement Window Screens

11-13-15, 11:10 AM   #1  
Pella Casement Window Screens

I just had all my windows in my house replaced with Pella Designer Series casement windows. Long story short.....the screens for these windows are terrible. They are warped, some retaining clips don't work and the screen wire is not stretched tight. Only three of about the 14 or so screens were made correctly. The local sales rep ordered all new to replace and they came in the same way. Have any of you experienced this with Pella and how did you rectify the problem? Do any of you have an idea how I can contact someone up the ladder at Pella to resolve this?
Thanks,
Ron

Sponsored Links

VA

11-13-15, 03:08 PM   #2  
Wish I could.
I've never had any luck with any warranty issues with Pella.
Storm doors swelling up, clad windows with rotted sills, windows fogging up, there standard ansewer,
Must be installed wrong.

Group Moderator

NJ

11-13-15, 10:21 PM   #3  
Start here...... if no satisfaction ask for a supervisor.
pella.com/support-center/contact-support/default.aspx

If you are really serious.... go for the gusto.... I'm sure she'd love to hear from you.
Elaine Sagers:Pella: Executive Profile & Biography

~ Pete ~

11-17-15, 04:41 AM   #4  
Thanks for the replies. I contacted Pella via Facebook and they are taking good care of me so far. Someone from corporate contacted me yesterday and all is good for right now. Thanks again.

Search this Thread