Go Back  DoItYourself.com Community Forums > Interior Improvement Center > Doors, Skylights and Windows
Reload this Page >

Trouble Locating Replacement Screen Door Guide

Old 06-19-16, 07:51 AM

I'm having quite a bit of difficulty locating replacement guides for my sliding screen door. Unfortunately for me, I've found VERY little information on Google when searching the only numbers I can find on the sliding door and I've had no luck spent HOURS looking at various images of guides on Google Images in the hope of locating a similar style.

I've attached a shot of the ONLY numbers I can find anywhere on the sliding door. This sticker is located in the top track of the glass part of the door.

I've also attached images are of the only good guide I have left (the other three are broken off completely). I can find no numbers or identifying marks stamped or molded into the guide.

Any assistance anyone could provide in helping me track down either the manufacturer of the entire sliding door assembly - or even just a location for obtaining replacement guides would be TREMENDOUSLY helpful!

Thank you,
R. J.

Attached Images    
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-16, 08:13 AM
I would try posting on e-Bay.
But also look at Prime-Line - Window & Door Replacement Hardware.
Full catalog online. You may have to go to a dealer to order for you.
Also try Do-It Best web site. Other manufacture is Metro and Phifer.
The trouble is the naming of the parts. There a literally thousands of items and each one has a unique name. What you call a guide may not be what the manufacture calls it.

Edit...Go to Swisco Help Identifying a Replacement Part : SWISCO.com