Replacing rollers for old patio sliding door


Old 05-16-17, 12:03 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 2
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Replacing rollers for old patio sliding door

I have an old patio door that was very hard to move. Just took the door out and found the rollers on the underside to be damaged. I was hoping this would be a quick replacement, but I can't seem to find the style of roller assembly of my doors anywhere. Unfortunately there is no branding on the door, frame, or roller assembly.

I've attached a picture of the roller assemblies and was hoping maybe someone had seen this style before and either knows a manufacturer or if there's a specific term for this style to aid in my search.

Name:  rollers.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  17.0 KB
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-17, 02:55 PM
XSleeper's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 25,985
Received 665 Votes on 615 Posts
Is this on an aluminum frame door?
Old 05-17-17, 04:44 AM
Norm201's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 8,975
Received 230 Votes on 205 Posts
Look up SWISCO.COM. They might be able to help you.
Old 05-17-17, 04:51 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 2
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the responses. They were on a vinyl door. The people from found a replacement Tandem Patio Sliding glass door roller.

It looks like they're called tank rollers if anyone else stumbles upon this post with a similar issue.
Old 06-08-17, 09:21 AM
GlobalLocky's Avatar
Join Date: May 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 941
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
I am fairly sure the tank rollers were discontinued many years ago....but AAD has the best selection
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: