Help me ID this Window Clip?


Old 08-14-19, 10:21 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 5
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Help me ID this Window Clip?

The window sash balancer in one of my windows isn't working, and the problem is that there's a clip missing that screws into the sash and sticks out into the spring in the frame.

This is a picture of the clip that I do have, but I'm having trouble tracking one down, partially because I don't know what it's called. Anyone know the name of the part or where I might find a new one?



Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-19, 03:57 AM
johnam's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: USA
Posts: 1,954
Upvotes: 0
Received 3 Votes on 3 Posts

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: