Outside Window Seal

Old 08-04-21, 10:18 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Canada
Posts: 32
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Outside Window Seal


One of the seal is located outside of my window. It is broken now. I was trying to buy from HD or Rona. But I don't know the name. It looks like an aluminium product. Does anyone know what's the name and where can I buy it? A website link is helpful.
Thank you!


Old 08-04-21, 10:23 AM
XSleeper's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 26,414
Received 1,745 Upvotes on 1,569 Posts
That would be a glazing bead. They are brand specific, so unless you know where the window came from, you may have a hard time finding a replacement.

These might be close, but you need exact measurements to know for sure. Check their drawings for the measurements.


Fisher57 voted this post useful.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: