no sew window treatment hardware

Old 01-01-09, 08:18 AM
K
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down no sew window treatment hardware

I am looking for hardware that used to be advertised on tv. It was a series of rings or spirals that you pulled the fabric through to creat puffy valances, etc. has anyone seen this and where could I find it?

Old 01-01-09, 10:38 AM
Super Moderator
Received 388 Upvotes on 316 Posts
Not familar with them but did a search and found these at Bed, Bath and Beyond. Are these what you're looking for?
Bed Bath & Beyond - Window Treatments Hardware / Accessories

Old 01-01-09, 01:18 PM
T
Received 2 Upvotes on 2 Posts
Depending on style and size of valance and thickness of fabric, there are other no sew options, such as ribbons, napkin rings, plastic rings from around soda cans.

Old 01-02-09, 01:12 PM
K
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
These are not what I am looking for. I did find something at a website called Curtain Poles-Tracks-Rails-Bay Window Poles-Silent Gliss-Autoglide-Swish-Copes however they are located in the UK. They are called swag holders and are round plastic disks with an opening in the middle that you mount on the window then pull the fabric through to create a rosette. Have you ever seen these in the US?

Old 01-02-09, 04:41 PM
Super Moderator
Received 388 Upvotes on 316 Posts
There are products available in the UK, that are just not available here, and I think this may be one of them. The one I posted is probably the closest you'll find. Sorry.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: