Traverse curtain rods - where to buy?

Old 02-04-09, 06:26 AM
K
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Traverse curtain rods - where to buy?

I'm in the middle of making pich-pleated curtains for four windows. My problem is finding a good place to buy curtain rod hardware. It's been over ten years since I've make curtains. The places that were well stocked where I used to buy hardware from (Handy Andy, Damman's Hardware) are now closed.

The few places I've been to so far (Home Depot, Jo-Ann Fabrics) are rather skimpy on what they have to offer. Rather than driving all over town, I'm posting here to query which of the popular stores have a good selection (and price) on curtain hardware.

Old 02-04-09, 12:20 PM
Super Moderator
Received 388 Upvotes on 316 Posts
Most of the places I know of are wholesale. Have you tried JCPenney? They have a fairly nice selection in store or online.
Curtainrods.com sells Kirsh products. I believe Home Depot sells special order rods, so you could probably get one thru them.

Old 02-13-09, 05:54 AM
K
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the tip. I found what I needed at JCPenny. Their selection and prices are outstanding, better than what I find online. With businesses trying to get people into the stores, coupons are available from the newspaper sweetening the deal even further.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: