help me 7in round

Old 12-17-04, 11:12 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 12
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
help me 7in round

In my house I have 7in flexible round ducting. This stuff seems inpossible to find. So my first question is where in the world can I find this stuff? second question is I have a couple of vents that seem to be blowing way more air then the others. If I just close the vent it sounds like a wind tunnel so that does not work for me. I am also looking for an inline damper/ air flow control; I have found one at Lowes but it is 8in so it does not exaclty work. By the way I may be using the wrong term when I say damper, the sticker on the one I purchased at lowes is called an "end cap" but basically I am looking for a device that has shutter that is controlled by a lever.
Old 12-17-04, 05:03 PM
Ed Imeduc's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Mountain Williams Missouri
Posts: 18,386
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts

, Could you take and rerun the ones that blow to hard with new 6" pipeThatshould kick the air on down where you need it. I dont see how you can put a damper in a flex pipe there. Are you cantake the pipe off at the duct and inside the duct put a patch to cut off some of the 7 " pipe and put the pipe back on.


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: