Washer service & repair manual

Old 04-02-04, 01:29 PM
pevans
Visiting Guest
Question Washer manual for White-Westinghouse

I also have a White-Westinghouse washer that's about 9 years old and won't spin. The model no. is wwx223rbw1. But what I'm looking for is where I can get a manual. I've checked the web-site and nothing comes up. PLEASE HELP ME! And also the water is not going out of the washer befor it is suppose to spin.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-04, 07:05 PM
Admin Emeritus
Received 5 Votes on 4 Posts
Hello: pevans

Trying asking a local appliance parts store. Many have manuals or know where to get one. Try calling the mfg'er.

Old 08-06-09, 03:51 PM
P
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sharp Advice View Post
Hello: pevans

Trying asking a local appliance parts store. Many have manuals or know where to get one. Try calling the mfg'er.
I have a washer that trickles water during the wash and trickles water during the spin. Can anyone help me? Thanks

Paul

Old 08-06-09, 04:59 PM
^what is the model#? what do you mean trickles water exactly?

Old 08-07-09, 09:38 AM
P
Originally Posted by David_Thompson View Post
^what is the model#? what do you mean trickles water exactly?
It's a Kenmore Heavy Duty 80 Series. It's about 15 or 16 years old. What I mean about the water trickles is that it takes 4 to 5 hours for the washer to fill up on the wash cycle and another 4 to 5 hours to fill on the rinse cycle.

Thanks

Paul

Old 08-07-09, 10:27 AM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Votes on 3 Posts
Well, first thing is turn off the water...disconnect the fill hoses from the back and check for good flow from the hoses into a bucket. If good flow from the hoses then look at the threaded nipples on the washer where the hoses were attached. Should see some little screens in there...are they clean or all clogged up? These can be replaced or cleaned. If clean then you may have a problem with the solenoid valves in the washer. This is what the hoses attach to normally I believe. These can also be replaced.

If no good flow when hoses are checked..disconnect from wall valves and just attach a garden hose to check flow...if good flow..replace fill hoses.

If you post the actual model number from the nameplate..there may be information available at the Sears website.