Old 01-25-05, 12:08 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

I am putting in a new Jenn Air cooktop with down draft. This is the model JED8430

My question is that do you simply just place it right in the counter cut-out? Do I need to affix it to the counter? there isn't seem to be anything to affix it with....
Old 01-25-05, 03:02 PM
majakdragon's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: N.E. Arkansas
Posts: 7,475
Upvotes: 0
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
I have never installed one of those, however, I would think that there would be clips that hold it firmly in place. Even if the hole was only 1/8th of an inch larger, it would move. Check with wherever you bought it and see if they have installation clips. They should be the same type as used with sinks. Good luck.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: