Refrigerator door leak: Whirlpool Model: ED25DQ

Old 04-27-06, 05:02 PM
H
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Refrigerator door leak: Whirlpool Model: ED25DQ

The house we just bought came with a refrigerator. It has ice and cold water dispensers in the door. There is a pinkish stain running down from the area of the ice dispenser but inside the inset area where the dispensers are. It doesn't feel wet, just a stain. Water wipes off somewhat but not completely. Where is it coming from and what can I do to fix it? Since my guess is it's a problem inside the dispenser area, how do I remove the trim on the outside to get to the inside?

Henry

Old 04-28-06, 07:29 PM
R
we got one of those with out house as well, the door seal were bad, if they go plan on spending about $ 100 and they are hellish to change, I forked that $$$ out and tonight we came home and the freezer part went, I read a bunch of bad reviews on this model, its time for another one for us

Old 04-28-06, 08:51 PM
H
Sorry that happened to you. My problem is that they won't quit. We just hauled off to the dump a refrigerator that my wife had when we got married. She had bought it used from a friend who had it for at least 5 years. And we've been married 21 years. The only work I ever did on it was put a new condenser fan in the freezer compartment. And the one that we bought when we got married is still running, just put it in the garage.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: