Beaumark Fridge

Old 10-25-07, 05:05 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Cool Beaumark Fridge

I have a Beaumark standup fridge with freezer on top in our kitchen. It has been leaking water since the summer. Tthe water is always noticed on the kitchen floor on the bottom right of the fridge. There is a small amount of water on the inside on the same side so I am not positive if it is leaking out slowly from the inside or underneath. I have also noticed that on the inside of the main fridge small ice formations near a small wall mounted cup on the back wall. Any ideas on what may be the cause and how to go about fixing it. Thanks for any ideas or help.

Last edited by 06Honda; 10-25-07 at 05:07 PM. Reason: I can't spell
Old 10-26-07, 08:01 AM
D
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 06Honda View Post
I have a Beaumark standup fridge with freezer on top in our kitchen. It has been leaking water since the summer. Tthe water is always noticed on the kitchen floor on the bottom right of the fridge. There is a small amount of water on the inside on the same side so I am not positive if it is leaking out slowly from the inside or underneath. I have also noticed that on the inside of the main fridge small ice formations near a small wall mounted cup on the back wall. Any ideas on what may be the cause and how to go about fixing it. Thanks for any ideas or help.

Wel I've never heard of that brand however thing to check

is the fridge level?

is the drain tube obsructed?

Snoop around some in there.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: