GE Monogram Dishwasher zbd6880k10ss

Old 02-10-08, 12:27 PM
S
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Question GE Monogram Dishwasher zbd6880k10ss

We had a power outage just for a second and power came on... The dishwasher was running at the time... When the power came back on the control panel is dead and the computer in the door emits a constant high pitch tone... Anybody have any ideas??? Nothing operates now and I've found that to stop the noise I must open up the door itself and disconnect the computers power... I've found no traces of burned or shorted out wiring or components and the parts for this thing, all and all, are expensive... Any ideas out there that this high pitch tone could be an error code??? And if so what is it saying with a constant high pitch tone???

Old 02-17-08, 04:10 AM
Received 1 Vote on 1 Post
The tone is most likes a shorted relay... you will need to replace the board...

Old 08-27-08, 07:19 PM
R
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Same issue, new CPU, still tone?

I have a similar GE dishwasher; it suffered a power outage during tropical storm Fay (1/2 hour - it was not running at the time); when power resumed, there was a constant tone from the control module and no LED or response from the touchpad. I replaced the control module (taking care with static elec.) with correct NEW GE part number module and constant tone is still present with no LED or response from the touchpad.

Anybody have any clue what's up?

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: