white wetinghouse washer model mw3445res0

Old 08-23-08, 01:40 PM
G
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
white wetinghouse washer model mw3445res0

Washing machine was making squealing noise and smelled burned rubber. I have taken off the front panel. When I removed the agitator I found massive gunk and am now trying to get the inner tub out so that I can clean it. I've removed the 5 screws (?) that hold the tub down and the outer ring but cannot get the tub out. Is there a screw I've missed. Can I hammer a flat edged screwdriver between the tub and the agitator assembly thingie to loosen it?

Any help or suggestions are appreciated

Old 08-23-08, 01:43 PM
G
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
correction on model number

Originally Posted by geniusness View Post
Washing machine was making squealing noise and smelled burned rubber. I have taken off the front panel. When I removed the agitator I found massive gunk and am now trying to get the inner tub out so that I can clean it. I've removed the 5 screws (?) that hold the tub down and the outer ring but cannot get the tub out. Is there a screw I've missed. Can I hammer a flat edged screwdriver between the tub and the agitator assembly thingie to loosen it?

Any help or suggestions are appreciated
sorry model number is mws445res0

Old 08-23-08, 06:19 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 75 Votes on 68 Posts
Here is a link to your machine.
http://www.searspartsdirect.com/part...res0&pop=flush
Tub should come out after you loosen the bolts. You have a Frigidaire Washer. transmissions usually the problem with these.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: