dishwasher hose eaten by mice!

Old 01-21-10, 02:49 PM
G
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
dishwasher hose eaten by mice!

Ok guys....Older okeefe & merrit dishwasher in a friends house which he hadn't used in years had both the drain hose and the recirculation hose eaten up by mice. Replaced the drain hose which they only had eaten about a 1/4 of with no problem. But I'll be darn if we can find what the recir. hose hooks up to! We see where it comes off the pump but all the mice left of it was a hose clamp with a little rubber under it. What dont we see? We must be blind!

Old 01-23-10, 11:42 PM
J
If the dishwasher has not been removed from the counter--it will be necessary to do so.
This hose that you've referred to may be for the upper wash arm water supply during the wash cycle.
In some cases--removing the insulation blanket is required to follow the hose routing. Replace as needed and re-install the dishwasher.

Old 01-25-10, 02:12 PM
G
hose

Originally Posted by john63 View Post
If the dishwasher has not been removed from the counter--it will be necessary to do so.
This hose that you've referred to may be for the upper wash arm water supply during the wash cycle.
In some cases--removing the insulation blanket is required to follow the hose routing. Replace as needed and re-install the dishwasher.
Yep, you are correct. I thought I checked that the other day but I looked again today and that was the upper spray hose. DUH !!!

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: