Maytag Wahser Wiring Issues

Old 04-14-10, 11:18 AM
R
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Maytag Wahser Wiring Issues

Maytag Stackable Washer/Dryer
Model LSE7804ACE

I just purchased this unit used. The washer will fill but not agitate or spin. The lid switch is fine. Upon further inspection I found 3 wires not hooked up in the control panel. Here is a link to the diagram.

Maytag LSE7804ACE Parts List

The yellow 22, red 32 and white 9 wires are conncected at the motor but not in the control panel. Furthermore I do not see anywhere on the timer control for them to be connected. Please help I am not good with wiring diagrams.

Old 04-14-10, 03:23 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 77 Upvotes on 70 Posts
They plug into timer, Bold black is timer connections

Old 04-14-10, 04:48 PM
E
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Upvotes: 0
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
I do not know what the wiring diagram legend says circled 6 and 7 does. But it could be possible that your washer does not require those 3 wires hooked up. It might be for a more deluxe washer.

You may have another issue with say that CHECK SWITCH (which I'm wondering if that is an abbreviated way of saying an "out-of-balance switch", where your tub is off kilter(from moving it), or the lever for that switch jumped out of position (again, from moving it?), and now will not CLOSE the circuit.

My parents had such a similar issue, causing said symptom, and I was able to get the thing back on track by some prying of parts and moving the tub for and aft - and it has ran fine ever since.

I could be off in left field. Maybe not?

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: