Maytag MTW6600TB0 Problems, help needed

Old 09-28-14, 08:36 PM
I
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Maytag MTW6600TB0 Problems, help needed

So i have 2 problems, the first is when the washer goes to spin the drum starts hitting the walls, do i need to change the suspension rods or the snubber pad?

Second, which is worse ) when the washer gets to the fill cycle, it just fills until it overloads and i get the oL error and also the timer does not move, if i push the cancel button it just drains everything fine, if i just do the spin cycle it spins ok ( except for the wall hitting problem) help would be really appreciated

Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-14, 03:54 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 74 Votes on 67 Posts
You will need to pull codes, Tech sheet under top taped to inside front on left side.
to open top use a thin putty knife and on both side there is a spring clip that has to be pushed back while top is lifted, One side at a time, For banging on sides either control board or suppension rods will have to be replaced. Have seen either fix this. Call Maytag and see if there was a recall for your control board, Will need model and serial #'s. There was a recall on some of the control boards but need to fall within right serial #